We produce our products at the highest level of quality. Sometimes an electronic part breaks or some other unforeseen problem occurs. In this case, we would like to apologize.
Please follow the service procedure described below:
- Fill out the RMA form completely and use the case ID provided by Dimetix. If there is no case ID yet, please contact Dimetix (email@example.com).
- Wait for approval from Dimetix before returning the device. Dimetix will inform you how to proceed.
- Once the device is received by Dimetix, an analysis is performed and a service report and repair quote are provided.
- After the repair approval by the customer, it will be carried out as soon as possible.
- Dimetix informs about service progress.
The shipping costs of defective devices are to be paid by the customer. Please note our case ID on your shipping documents to ensure clear identification of your device.
The warranty starts with the invoice date and lasts for 12 months (see General Terms and Conditions).
- RMA form for download